BARLEY HELPS HYPERTENSION
– Barley contains enzymes such as Fatty Acid Oxidase, Peroxidase, Catalase, Cytochrome Oxidase and Transhydrogenase that cause decomposition of fats in our bodies.
– It has chlorophyll which cuts excess cholesterol and triglycerides and other lipids.
– It contains soluble fiber which helps metabolize fats, cholesterol and carbohydrates.
– It contains Arginine (14.3mg/g) at higher amounts which keep the blood vessels elastic, keeping the blood flow smoothly, melts away plaque that exists in blood vessels and also reduces blood clots and bad cholesterol.
– Formation of Procollagen Type IV prevents the formation of plaque (atherosclerotic plaques) in the blood vessels.